- We will first sit down with you to understand the objectives of your joint venture/investment
- You need to provide us with the entity that will enter into the agreement, contributions and obligations of each party, length of the joint venture/investment and how the investment will be made.
- If the other party’s solicitor has drafted a copy of the agreement, we will review and advise you accordingly.
- We advise you of your rights and obligations, and what happens if you cannot meet an obligation or if an issue arises.
- If there is no existing agreement, we will negotiate with the other party to ensure that the terms are agreed on by all parties before drafting the agreement.
- Once the agreement is finalized, we will facilitate its execution.
$995,000 all incl.