- We will ask for some background information from you relating to your business or investment experience, as well as your business intention in Australia.
- We will then advise you on your suitable business or investment migration pathway. These include;
– Business Innovation 188A/888A visa
– Investor 188B/888B visa
– Significant Investor 188C/888C visa
– Entrepreneur 188E/888E visa
– Business Talent 132 visas.
- Once you confirm your preferred visa option, we would send through a document checklist (for the relevant visa option) to you for collating documentation. The documents required are usually separated into 3 main categories:
– personal documents
– personal asset documents
– business documents (if business is involved in the relevant visa option)
- We will review the documents you provide to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements, e.g. sufficient turnover and profitability of your business.
- After we review your documents, we would prepare and submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) application on SkillSelect via the immigration website.
- After EOI application is submitted, we would then prepare and submit your application for state sponsorship to the state you wish to reside in.
- Once the state sponsorship is approved and an invitation is received, we would lodge the visa application.
- After the visa application lodgement, we would monitor your visa application processing, and correspond with the Immigration Department accordingly when the Department contacts us with requisitions.
- We would also advise you on continuing with your management and operation of the business/investment, and on collating any further documentation where necessary.
- Once you are granted your temporary visa, we would advise you on how you may prepare your business/investment to meet the Permanent Residency (PR) stage visa eligibility requirements. We would also provide you with updates on the processing time from time to time.
- When you become eligible for your PR stage visa, we could collect supporting documents from you, and prepare and submit your PR stage visa application.