- If you seek to migrate to Australia based on your Occupation, we will conduct a preliminary assessment to advise you on the following:
– Whether your occupation is suitable for Skilled Migration
– What are the eligibility requirements
– Whether you score sufficient points
– Which state/territory may be most suitable for your migration purposes
- We would also advise on any actions which you may take to improve your chances on the points test based system.
- We would also assess your personal documents, including any relationship evidence and your previous migration history to ensure there are no errors or inconsistencies in your application.
- If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, we could then assist in applying for your Skills Assessment with the relevant Skills Assessor for your occupation.
- Once you gather all supporting documentation on age, English, qualification, work experience and skills assessment etc, we could lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI) application
- We can also assist in submitting a state/territory sponsorship application.
- After receiving an invitation to apply for a visa application, we would prepare and lodge your visa application.
- After the visa application lodgement, we would monitor your visa application processing, and correspond with the Immigration Department accordingly when the Department contacts us with requisitions. We would also provide you with updates on the processing time from time to time.